Monday, July 16, 2018

Trumpfskian Tweets or Quotes Before and During Putin Summit





PUTIN + POODLE

 
 ITEMS :

Trumpfski Quotes and Tweets prior and during Putin summit:
  • "You know what? Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We’re all fine. We’re people. 
  • "Will I be prepared? Totally prepared. I’ve been preparing for this stuff my whole life."
  •  "Germany is totally controlled by Russia.” planned gas pipeline under Baltic Sea..sad” because Germany is “supposed to be guarding against Russia"
  • “I’m very consistent” “a very stable genius.”    
  • NATO “has not treated us fairly”“they pay far too little." 
  • “Estonia is a small country far away about which we know little.” 
  • “Received many calls from leaders of NATO countries thanking me for helping to bring them together and to get them focused on financial obligations, both present & future. 
  • We had a truly great Summit that was inaccurately covered by much of the media. NATO is now strong & rich!”

  • “Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!”
  • "I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we've all been foolish. ... And I think we're all to blame."
  •  "I addressed directly with President Putin the issue of Russian interference in our elections. I felt this was a message best delivered in person. Spent a great deal of time talking about it”
  • "Putin just said it's not Russia. I do not see any reason why it should be ... I have great confidence in my intelligence people but President Putin was extremely strong and confident in his denial today."
  •  "There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it.”
  •  "We ran a brilliant campaign, and that's why I'm President."







                    

No comments:

Post a Comment